Turkey Day Menu and Fat Burning Workout – Articles
In November show that Thanksgiving is very close, and while you are planning to host a year or maybe just need to bring it to share, there are ways you can stay on the road with your health policies and not the last loved ones like a turkey turbaya.
While time may be limited in days leading to big festivals, often it can have many reasons why it is appropriate to skip exercise or nail. Once God's thanks is near him, he can enjoy a vacation that will not wait until January and there is a reason why it is now important to continue to enjoy good eating habits. rule.
To avoid getting caught in the rest of Thanksgiving, we have a good exercise and date of turkey so you can control overnight and stay on the road to achieve your health and fitness.
Once it's finished, you'll continue to use it by going to a restaurant for a non-Turkish holiday. If you are tempted to consume God's traditional traditional musical instruments, carbohydrates may be charged, stop temporarily and remember that you can not stretch out your finger.
It may be a frightening thing to disrupt your traditional diet or recreational recipes, but the recipes we share are not only healthy, but they are enjoyable and they will be successful for everyone. sitting at the table.
TURKEY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Duration: 5 minutes
Total time: 6 hours (slow delay)
- 3-lb. turkey milk, bone-in
- 2 tsp. Salt Celtic
- 1 Tbsp. dried Rosemary
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Season turkey and salt with rosemary.
- Add extra turkey to a slow cooker with other ingredients.
- Cook on the lower duration of 5-6 to until the turkey has a fever (high fever rate 165 years).
Activity 8 | Calories 229 | Protein 39g | Carbs 14g | Fat 3g
OVEN-BAKED BACON + BRUSSELS SPROUTS
First time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 12-oz. The Bed and Breakfasts Club offers a free gift
- 5 to 6 cups raw Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Soil salt and cream Sweet potato ingredients, to taste
- The jar made a piece of bread with paper and put sausage on a paper in a single paper.
- Put the paper in the lid, set the oven up to 400 degrees and set the setting for 15 minutes. The pork will start cooking during the process of filling and continuing after the heat reaches the heat.
- At 15 minutes, check the bacon for what you want. Continue cooking if needed, check every 2 minutes. Once done, remove the oven and drain a little pork on a towel, leaving the remaining in the pan.
- Take care to add Brussels flasks to the pan in one. Be careful, as the grease is hot. Disconnect the plants in grease. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Return the pan to oven.
- After 20 minutes, stir in Brussels and put them in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or they should be soft inside and outside.
- Top with pork cells and full stomach! The best job right away.
Activity 6 | Calories 115 | Protein 9g | Carbs 8g | Fat 6g
REGISTRATION, RECORDS + TOPIC ABOUT
Duration: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp. the crude oil melts
- 1 lb. fresh ground pork sausage
- 1 Tbsp. ghee
- 4 stalks Organic celery, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 1/2 intermediate seeds Fuji apple, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chicken spices
- 2 tsp. Celtic Celtic or Himalayan, split
- 2 large raw materials, they are painful
- 1/3 cup organic chicken broth
- An oven made up of 400 degrees.
- Tft sweet potatoes with coconut oil with 1 tsp. salt and bake at 400 degrees 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- While the potatoes are baking, mix the celery and onion in ghee until tender, and keep it.
- Bread pork in pan until it is brown and cooked.
- In conjunction with the dish, mix a mixture of sweet, celery, onion, sausage, apple, poultry and salt.
- Reduce temperatures to 350 degrees.
- Put the eggs on a drink on the beverage. Mixed Mix.
- Bake vinegar on a soft paper at a minimum of 350 degrees within 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are well formed. Bake and bake for a few minutes until brown is made on the edges.
Activity 6 | Calories 305 | Protein 17g | Carbs 14g | Fat 20g
If you find these tips and help and look for something to care for or your positive stand-ups, we online December D.TOX class can help. D.TOX is a short 14-day cleaning and exercise exercise in a way that will make you feel better and get (or stay) on the road well before the holiday breaks.
It's usually started on December 3 and you can register here.
In the health,
Samantha McKinney, Dietitian Challenge, Life Plan Lab Testing
This article is not intended for medicine or antibiotics, and is not a substitute for treatment, and is not an alternative medical advice. Use of suggestions in this and other terms is to choose a reader's risk.