Tomato Basil Chicken – Slender Kitchen
For simplicity, 6 parts of Basil Chicken Tomatoes with roasted tomatoes made from canned tomatoes and fresh basil. Serve with pasta, polenta, or spaghetti squash. Skip the food blog keyboard_arrow_down
281 THE CENTER 7g CARBS 11g FAT 34g PROTEIN
MyWW® SmartPoints ™ New!
Tomatoes Basil Chicken Chicken Chicken
Healthy Basil Chicken Tomato is available in less than thirty minutes and is made with only a few ingredients. Rich tomato sauce with fresh basil and butter is very good. Serve with cooked pasta or creamy polenta.
This past week the fridge looked pretty empty but I tried to hang it for a few more days until my purchase. It's too early, I'm tired, and I just want something simple and comfortable.
Instead of ordering something to chill or chill, I quickly made it to the fridge and the oven and decided that chicken breast, canned San Marzano tomatoes, and fresh basil – there should be something to tear. I also needed something quickly because I was hungry.
Unsure of my plan, I started digging the chicken and added salt, pepper, and oregano. Then I cooked the olive oil faster than I thought of the rest of my plan. When the chicken was cooked, I added the garlic to the pan and released it a few minutes later, adding that I was thinking of making a quick tomato sauce with the pasta or rice.
However, after you add the tomatoes and allow a little bit, something was still missing. It was a bit acidic and lost wealth. That's when I decided to add the butter! The resulting sauce was delicious as I baked the banana. Thrown some fresh basil – digaagganu the container you want to do it again.
How to Use Tomato Basil Tomatoes
Almost every time I make this dish I give it rice pudding, pasta, or polenta as I want something soupy. Pure bread would also be delicious.
- Come up with the classic Italian flavors and just cook in a large pot of regular pasta, whole wheat pasta, or any other pasta on the side. Consider using moderate pasta shapes like rigatoni or a pencil that can really moisten the sauce.
- For a low carb selection, follow the ingredients for & # 39; spaghetti squash & # 39; or zucchini noodles. These types of organisms & # 39; palminiod & # 39; also became popular.
- Polenta is a plate of food can forget really very easy to do and only what you need is a bit of meat. Another option is pre-cooked polenta pipes.
- On the side dishes, you want something green like Parmesan Roasted Broccoli or Cauliflower.
Recipe Thoughts and Tips
There are many ways to customize the food mix based on what you have at home or your preferences. Here are some ideas:
- If you can find tomatoes in San Marzano, then use those. They are sweeter and less acidic than normal. However, if you do not have it, regular canned tomatoes will work. You may need to add a teaspoon of sugar to balance the acidity. Just taste and adjust as needed.
- If you like things spicy, add some red beans the same time add the garlic.
- If you don't have chicken breasts, you can do this with poultry chicken, pork chops or chops, and even white fish or shrimp. Just adjust the cooking time so that the protein is not full.
- If you do not have fresh basil, you can do this with dry herbs. Both dry basil and Italian seasoning will work. Add and adjust the flavors. If you have some new plants, to add this new grass.
- You can make a plate of fresh tomatoes, it will take some extra work because you will need to lower the tomatoes until jilcayaan and releases the juice to make the sauce.
- To get a slightly different flavor, add some red pepper to the sauce as well. Just reduce it and add in the tomatoes. This includes food, cigarettes and sweet and a bit sweet.
- If you need more green, you can throw it in a pan. Also, you can start by flying some zucchini or other.
- Add white peas or beans to the dish.