The Summer Greek Vegetable Vegetable Diet
When planning the product & # 39; BBQ & # 39 ;, the meat is always a star, and the sides are visible from the back. By cooking a Greek-style Greek-style vegetable & # 39; Greek Green summer & # 39;, a pan full of cooked vegetables and fried vegetables stole the show.
This is the side dish for summer food. It's noisy, it holds well in the fridge to eat all week, and can feed a lot of people.
Growing Vegetables in Greece
You will find that this recipe can match the little tricks that suit your taste. Here are a few ways you can be:
- Use your favorite vegetable. You are free to switch vegetables and grill what you like.
- Make them thicker if you want. For each of the vegetables I chopped ¼-? ”Thick so they will grind quickly, but you can crush them thick if you like green vegetables.
- Switch to fun attire. This dish can also be heated by First Italian Dressing or First Kitchen Oil and Vinegar Clothing in Greek clothing.
- Stovetop Selection. If you do not have flour, these can be made in a baking pan or oven, or even baked on a baking sheet in your oven. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes on each side, or until well melted.
Here's how to make your new dish called & # 39; BBQ food & # 39 ;.
Greek Summer Fried Vegetables
Kitchen time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium egg, cut into circles
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, cut into circles
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into thick slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into circles
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms (you can cut them in half if you like)
- ? a cup of First Grade Greek Clothing, distributed
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil Kitchen
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Garnish with salt and pepper
- Herbs cut
- Optional: chopped oregano, crushed cheese
As a container, add ¼ cups of First Class Greek Dress, Avocado Alcohol Market, garlic, salt and pepper. Sprinkle all the vegetables into the sauce. Allow the vegetables to boil for 30 minutes, throwing once or twice during this time.
Cook over medium heat over medium heat. When hot, carefully place fruit on top. After 1-2 minutes, turn each one 90 degrees to get a good drink profile.
Bake for an additional 1-2 minutes, then mix vegetables and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until they are well fried outside and softened (this depends on how much you taste).
On the remaining auction of Greek Gowns decorate with chopped herbs and feta if you like.
Nutrition information (4 times)
Total Cars: 14g
Pure cars 9g
If you would like to add an avatar to all of your ideas click here!