Mushroom Chocolate Muffins – Slender Kitchen
Chocolate Muffins are moist, loose, and full of deep chocolate flavors and sweet bananas. These types of healthy muffins will be family-friendly.
Jump to the food pantry keyboard_arrow_down
MyWW® SmartPoints ™ New!
Hot Chocolate Muffins
Chocolate Muffins & # 39; made from mashed banana and whole wheat flour is healthy and sprayed with chocolate muffin that is easy to make and taste amazing. Make a big batch and enjoy it every week for breakfast or afternoon treats.
I waited patiently all week for my banana to ripen enough for this meal. I have never won a store, but banana bread and bananas are the exception. Although I usually make Nutella or bananas with a Whole Foods banana, I dreamed of making a banana muffin that is healthy for weeks.
The bananas are the perfect choice for a chestnut chocolate muff in my & # 39; s as they not only add sweetness (not too much sugar), they also pair with chocolate and guarantee moisture and spices. The mousse and chocolate is a match made in heaven. Also, it is important to note that these are first and foremost bananas. You will taste the banana in every bite. Personally, I like that, but if you're not a banana fan it might not be the best muffins.
A few more articles on banana muffins. These can also be made with mini muffins or bread. Reduce cooking time if you make extra muffins if you make this into bread, probably about 45-55 minutes. These too can be jumbo size, but it will take more time to cook.
Did you know you can cool the muffins? These will stay in the refrigerator for 3-4 months so I always make a double packet and store it later as everyone prefers it for breakfast or a light meal.
How to Make Chocolate Chocolate Muffins
The key to this meal is the ripe banana. Make sure the bananas are nice and ripe for many brown spots on the skin. The ripe banana will also work. If you are storing it in the refrigerator, make sure it is swollen first.
Start wiping the banana really well with a fork. Make sure they are smooth and try to rub any bumps. This will be easier if the banana is good and ripe. Then add maple syrup, butter or coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir well until the mixture is smooth and combined
In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Use a beat to break any lumps. You can also exchange items.
Add the wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Be careful not to overfill since it can create a muffin touch. Then double the chocolate mixture. I like to save a few to sprinkle on.
Pour the size of the size glass panes over the stove and cook for 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes until the roast is cooked through until you gently push it over the surface. It should be quite bright and wave them.
Allow to cool for at least 10-15 minutes then remove from the banana container and allow them to finish cooling. They will stretch slightly when they are cold, this is normal.
Recipe Ideas, Pantry Oil, and Tips
There are many ways you can customize this recipe based on what you have at home or your preferences.
- Use a peeled egg or chia egg if you have no eggs in hand or want to make a vegan version. To make a chia egg, add 1 tbsp of chilled seeds to 2.5 tbsp of water and rest for at least 5 minutes before using. For egg whites, add 1 tbsp of chilled food and 2.5 tbsp of water for 1 minute. Then just change the recipe.
- This recipe will be used in any form sugar or sweet – brown sugar, coconut sugar, white sugar, honey, maple syrup, or agave.
- If you need a binary options for & # 39; gluten & # 39;, you can substitute flour with a 1: 1 gluten free mix, like the one made by Bob & # 39; s Red Mill. Do not substitute almond flour or coconut flour.
- If you do not have clear flour, you can use whole flour or a purposeful flour.
- You can make these with chocolate mousse, peanut butter, nuts, fruits, or any other combination of your favorite. One of our favorite combinations is dark chocolate clams and garlic meat.
- Use high-quality cocoa powder whenever possible as this is the source of chocolate for cooking. The best powder quality, the muffins will taste better. This one is for me personally.
Refrigerator Storage Tips
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, store it in the refrigerator for 5 days. If you are freezing, allow them to cool completely first. Then place on a baking sheet and freeze for 3-4 hours until the outside is completely frozen. Then put it in a safe container or bag. This prevents them from sticking together. Then freeze overnight in the refrigerator or freeze in the microwave. These are also great for lunch and will be frozen at lunchtime.
How to quickly ripen the bananas?
Believe it or not, there are certainly ways to get those tasty ripe bananas that we all want to bake quickly. The first two will take a few days but the third option takes 30 minutes better than you expected.
- Days? Keep the bananas warm in the kitchen. The banana is rapidly ripe in a warm place compared to the cold one.
- Do you have 1-2 days? Place the banana in a brown paper bag. These speed up the heat until it blocks the release gas as the banana is ripe and helps keep it moving at a faster rate. This works even better if you have ripe fruit and you can add it to the bag as it also has high ethylene, gas & # 39; s responsible for producing fruits.
- Do you have 30 minutes? Heat the oven to 300 degrees. Place the banana on a baking sheet or in a glass pan and cook for 20-30 minutes until the bananas are black. Carefully remove the peels and place the bananas inside. This will not be a banana as the "y" banana is naturally ripe but works very well.