If you are looking for a fast, food and fun or snack, try this Mushroom Avocado Quesadillas. Cut sausage or hot sauce, perhaps a salad or veggie salad option. They quickly swallow and include healthy foods such as avocado and wild mushrooms.
Vegan Quesadillas. The Cheddar Cheddar meets with both mushrooms and crabs. You can use any tortilla you would like! You can even play vegan milk. Try the pepper or even change the sauce on the podium.
Which cheese? I used it So taste The type of cheddar cheddar is tanned for this cooking. But there are many opportunities for vegan cheese in these days. Also the pizza version of Daiyoo will also work well. Or small tomatoes to reduce CHAO cheese. Look for a few horses here.
If you want the animal to look into the trash, you can put tortillas on a gas for a few seconds before inserting the hot filling cord – it is carefully monitored. I like the open fire lights, but you can also wipe the right heat pump when you use enough oil or loose butter. Or if you are out of the garbage, it works!
Avocado's pressure adds a lot of rich and healthy foods. Plus they both have a delicate groove and skillet shells.
Simple and tasty flavors are delicious delicious or snack food. Avocado, mushrooms and pepper cheese.
- 2-4 medium-sized tortillas
- 6-8z mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- pie of sliced spaghetti, choose
- 1 Tbsp The science-balanced science vulture
- salt and pepper to taste
- Vegan Grated cheese
- 1 avocado, jarjaran
- Further, in a pan: NEVER or vegan butter
- A lot of heat storms. Add olive oil, onion and mushrooms. Sauce for 2-5 minutes, or until the mushrooms are soft and tender. Add a small chopped chopped dough, fold it. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- The mixing layer is moved to the right side. Add another lettuce in a saucepan or boiled butter. Add tortilla, vegan cheese, chopped avocado, extra spices and some whole fruit juice. Add another high-tech residue. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Allow adequate time and heat to brush. Applying some pressure lid, heavy foliage can help.
- Try and serve.
Yield: 2 quesadillas
Time Preparation: 00 hours. 05 minutes.
Time to cook: 00 hours. 15 minutes.
Time of day: 20 minutes.
Tags: side,on the course,cheese,vegan,quesadilla,dinner,mexican,mushrooms,snacks,
Try it later!