Look inside! Healthy Food Sample and 25% Leave (End of End)
Thinking about meal plans? Check out the delicious meal plan you would have today! All ready for a stress-free week of healthy food!
With our food sales plan ending soon, many reached out and asked to see a sample plan. Today, I want to be included in next week's meal plan! We send this meal plan to all our members on Thursday so that everyone has plenty of time to prepare and shop before Sunday.
Today I am introducing a healthy diet plan but remember that with one enrollment you will have a healthy diet, low carb, and vegetarian meal plans. Each of these plans includes nutritional information with the option of adding Green, Blue, or Purple Smartpoints.
Each plan can also be fully customized! This means that you:
- Delete any food you see below that you do not need
- Replace different foods if there is something you do not like
- Change the serving size to work with your family size and schedule
- Include your items and food
- Choose Green, Blue, or Purple SmartPoints ™
- Create a custom shopping list based on your plan
You can choose to use the digital option (see this video to see if this is in action) OR download a printable PDF as below.
After you are inside the meal plan, you will see a custom shopping list based on your family size and diet. Here's the smallest of what it looks like:
Then you will get all the food as you do that week. They come easily with a nutritional label and spots. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and side dishes. Or you can just choose dinner.
What foods are included in this week's meal plan?
Each week we add a variety of different foods and focus on family-friendly snacks. This includes a cooking dinner on most Sundays and we also use some leftovers for breakfast and lunch so you cannot cook from any meal. Here are some of the foods you should eat this week as a member.
- Banana and egg porridge with Canadian bacon and fresh fruit (320 calories, 6 green, 3 blue, 3 coconut)
- Healthy Carnitas Tacos with cooked cooked beans (472 calories, 11 Green, 9 Blue, 9 Green)
- Chicken Tortellini with Chicken in the Spine (524 calories, 9 Green, 7 Blue, 7 Rolls)
- Healthy Chicken with roasted broccoli and quinoa (366 calories, 435 calories, 9 Green, 7 Blue, 4 Hearts)
- And much more!
How many calories are there each day?
Looga plan to make it work for as many people as possible, we higsaneynaa to breakfast, lunch, and dinner to be between 1100-1200 calories. Then you can add more snacks and drinks to achieve your favorite calorie goal. WW, we aim for between 20-26 Green, 16-23 Blue, and 14-19 Purple Smartpoints & # 39; so people can add snacks and drinks to reach their daily goals.
25% STOP Food Plans (End of End)
Ready for stressful meal planning! Sign up today so you don't have to worry about the meal plan anymore so you can enjoy this awesome meal plan and the following! It costs less than $ 1 a week with the annual meal plan prepared for you.
Copy and paste the YEAR2020 code where a 25% offset is deducted from your fee!
SIGN UP NOW!