Ice Cream Pasta – Slender Kitchen
Cajun Chicken Pasta with bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes in Cajun cream is a light and easy addition to the classic restaurant dish.
Jump to the food pantry keyboard_arrow_down
MyWW® SmartPoints ™ New!
We are very satisfied with the Cajun Chicken Pasta in our house and top of the list. The Cajun cream sauce and flavor, it is beautiful to beat.
It's a bit ridiculous as I've been making this easy Cajun chicken pasta lately. We just can’t get the cream, pepper, smoke soup and pasta – it’s like a comforting bowl full of them. In addition you can do up to thirty minutes including things you are most likely to have at home. Perfect for a busy weekend.
This dish was inspired by the many restaurants in this dish, except … not more than 1500 calories in a bowl. If you want to be scared for a moment, do a quick Google search. Some of these types of restaurants have over 1500 calories and 75 grams of fat. Fortunately this is not difficult to make at home in a healthy, healthy type with less than 400 calories.
The key to making this amazing pasta dish is the sauce. It starts with onions, peppers, and garlic. This creates the first layer of flavor. Next up is Cajun spices. You can use a store or homemade but look sugar-free. Then the sauce is finished with dried tomatoes and cream cheese. Cream milk is the secret to making cream sauce without the need for too much cream or butter.
Recipe Ideas for Cajun Chicken Pasta
When it comes to making this initiative diet, there are many ways simple and easy exposure looga change depending on what you have at home and how you would like things.
- Add more vegetables: You can easily add the mushrooms to make more chips. Spinach, kale, or zucchini would also be good.
- Substitute for proteins: Turn poultry into chicken. You can also try ground turkey or chopped chicken sausage.
- Vegetables: Make a vegetarian version of any kind of vegetables and add black beans in place of the chicken.
- Standard sweet: In terms of taste, whether you prefer a type digax use a small Cajun spices you add a little more paprika and oregano to your taste. Now if you like spices, you can add a bit of cayenne pepper, without a sauce made from canned chipotles in adobo, or use poblano peppers or jalapeno peppers instead use green pepper ice cream.
How to make a Cajun home pet?
- 4 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1.5 tsp dry thyme
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (adjust preference)
What is the best pasta to use?
When making a Cajun Chicken Pasta, it is best to use a pasta sauce with a few lines to set. I like pasta shapes like shells, rigatoni, or pens. With that said, cooking pasta will work with any type of pasta you like including whole herbs, chicken, and lentil options. You can substitute & # 39; spaghetti squash & # 39; or zucchini noodles.
How long will this keep in the fridge? Can I freeze it?
This will keep the refrigerator 4-5 in an airtight container. In the heat pan you can add a touch of milk or chicken broth if the sauce was too thick. This dish will not cool as the sauce will dissolve when frozen.
This article was first shared five years ago but has been updated with videos, new photos, and cooking ideas.