Hearty Vegan Mushroom, Bulgur, & Bean Chili
All Tuesday, all of you!
We are doing a great weekend on the Superbowl Sunday, but no: big clay called "vegan & # 39; it is one of the most loved ones to cook cookies, especially during the winter months. We use rice biscuits, use our whole vegan meal & vegan vegan, use it for the tutoring, and push the sweet potatoes up to the rest of the rest, it does not get much different than this .
I can not believe I have this, but I actually get a little tired of the usual organic matter-often sweet beans and sweet potatoes or squashes, sometimes the soy of my favorite. This week, I decided to attempt to use the blue, which I saw in the vegan handbook for a long time, long time, and that one of my favorite meat I wanted to keep.
In proteins and weighing, we used the beans as usual, but also left the culture and added a whole lot of whole-grain rice.
I do not like the mushrooms, but I also do not rely on as much as I do other vegetables. Often, they need to look on the soup or soup so as to minimize (sometimes the precise digest). I make a lot of effort and a lot of food this year, not just because they include a lot of vitamin and vegetable foods, but also because they are full of nutrients (including phytonutrients and appears to have few side – effects of the economy).
I am really happy about how it came out. I went to a few parents and I added how to do it, including some ice and frozen ice that needed to be used, so it turned into one of the foods " kitchen in the kitchen ". But the blue and the mushrooms are still the star performers, and they bring both the right and the satisfaction; The rubbish trash in the back of the trash can lead me off to a good night of my work.
You can easily change the grain and greens with fresh or frozen vegetables that you may have. As always, you can also play on the remains of my chosen plants here. We advise you to use mushrooms, because it is like what the syrup is, but you are free to differentiate the type you use: I use a coarse oval, simple and easy, but shit the shoe would also be a great place.
|Hearty Vegan Mushroom, Bulgur, & Bean Chili||
Type of cheese: the main dish
Foods: vegan, gluten free choice, free soy, free wet, without oil
Write: Gena Hamshaw
Time to cook:
Time of day:
It serves: 6 times
- 1 teaspoon medium vegetable oil (as grape or avocado) *
- 1 small or medium white or delicate onion, chopped
- 1 pepper spray (each color), sliced
- 4 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 lb cleaned and chopped mushrooms (we suggest the same button, shit, or portobello)
- ⅔ cup of poultry (quinine for free gluten)
- 1½ cups of kidney, pinto, or black beans (1, drained)
- 1 28 ounces of cooked tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple
- 1½ pods on the pod
- 1 teaspoon of a smoker
- 1 teaspoon of dry dandruff (or 1 teaspoon yellow or hardened)
- 1 teaspoon in the ground
- ½ teaspoons of salt (or taste)
- 2 cups of sodium broth
- Optional: 2 cup chopped / diced but fresh vegetable fruit (I used 1 cup chopped chopped dried 1 cup of frozen ice cream), cut in accordance with the kernel guidelines
- Interview: chopped cut, cut into strips, chopped avocado, chopped potatoes, meatballs, etc.
- Extract from the high temperature oven in the medium pot. When the oil is shaking, add the onion, pepper, green onion, and mushrooms. Cook the vegetable, stirring often, until the egg is soft and releasing their juice (12-15 minutes).
- Add blue, beans, tomatoes, tomatoes, milk powder, smoker smoker, dry dry, sauce, salt, and soup. Bring a mixture of boiling water. Reduce heat, cover, cook for at least 15 minutes, or until the fish (or quincea) cook. If they add vegetables, add the pot and add it after 10 minutes. Taste salt and salt if necessary. Prepare, mashed egg, avocado, chopped grease, or anything else you like!
* Any non-fat oil, replace a little broth or water.
I have to admit, I still did not try the quinine queen, but since the queen and the blue have the same cooking time, I think it will work well. If you happen to try it, know how it goes!
In the last two days, it's suddenly going to NYC, and it feels in the spring. I know it's a temporary, but a tiny bit of hot weather has beaten many winds in my ears, and I feel good working on the job. I want you to last the last week, and soon you find some foods read.
<! – the