Healthy Chocolate Bread
Healthy Chocolate Diet Healthy, is a moist, sweet, full of pumpkin flavor and made with healthy ingredients.
Jump to the food pantry keyboard_arrow_down
Frelete ™ SmartPoints ™ New!
(7 Old SmartPoints ™)
Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip Bread & # 39; made for the perfect ingredients but still tasty, sweet, with a pumpkin flavor you want at this time of year. You can also enjoy pumpkin seasons & # 39; pancakes & # 39; Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes and Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal.
It took me a long time to get close to pumpkin. I've never found a pumpkin fan and although I love pumpkin more than I ever have, I'm still not a die-hard scent fan. However, one major exception is pumpkin bread. That I have to pursue after all and that is what I like to eat this time of year. I love the cinnamon and nutmeg notes and the subtle pumpkin flavors that fall into every bite. However, in my opinion the bread is really in the packaging, so lately I've been trying to make some kind of light at home.
I started with one of my favorite banana bread recipes as, in my opinion, good banana bread and good pumpkin bread are not too far off. This bread is used in a combination of canned pumpkin, bananas, and sweet and moist apples. It's a really moist, creamy bread, which I love. It also needs a touch of honey and honey oil so it is sweet and spicy pumpkin to get the cinnamon and nutmeg flavor you expect to treat the pumpkin. This all adds to the flour of all white and a good spice of chocolate since pumpkin and chocolate are always a good thing. And let me tell you, the finished bread is delicious. We ate all the bread in two days.
Is pumpkin pie healthy?
The simple answer is usually not, but fortunately, the recipe for making pumpkin bread is really good for you. Most pumpkin breads are packed, I mean they are packed, with sugar. For example, Starbucks pumpkin bread has 410 calories, 15 grams of fat, and 39 grams of sugar in one serving. By comparison, a healthy pumpkin bread has only 181 calories, 6 grams of fat, and 14 grams of sugar. Sugar added to cooking is not white sugar. It is banana sugar, honey, and maple syrup.
Let's talk about what makes this a healthy pumpkin bread.
- Pumpkin It is full of beta carotene, potassium, Vitamin C, and is high in antioxidant. It is also a low calorie and a great source of fiber,
- Whole white flour and flour contains more vitamins and minerals than ordinary white flour but without the same strong taste as ordinary wheat flour. It is made of another kind of corn syrup that is soft and soft to the taste and still continues with all the great benefits of selecting whole wheat flour.
- The banana they are a good source of natural sweetness, are high in fiber, and can help digestion naturally occur in prebiotics. They are also high in potassium.
Instructions for making Healthy Chocolate bread bread
- When buying canned pumpkin, be sure to buy white canned pumpkin with no sweeteners or spices. It should be a pumpkin and not a pumpkin filling. Canned garlic or homemade garlic also works.
- I like to add bananas and apples as they add a natural sweetness to the bread. You can replace this with extra pumpkin if you do not want to use bananas or apples. You will need about 1/2 cup of extra pumpkin garlic.
- If you don't like spices, you can use cinnamon. This is ideal for people who do not like nutmeg or & # 39; cloves & # 39 ;, which are often part of a combination of spices.
- This recipe is good for muffins as well, reducing cooking time as muffins will cook faster.
- Chocolate and pumpkin are among my favorite combinations so I always add chocolate to the recipe. You can leave these if you want. It will reduce calories up to 35 calories and point to 5 SP per serving.
- Get creative and try another combination! You can add nuts, carrots, chia seeds, hemp seeds, grated fruits, pumpkin seeds, yogurt chocolate, dried fruits, and more.
Can I cool a healthy pumpkin bread?
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, this bread cools well. Be sure to cool the bread completely before refrigeration. Then you can freeze the whole auction or freeze the individual pieces. I like to put the bread in individual slices and then have them throw it for lunch at school. They will be cool during the day and ready for lunch.
Here are some of the products I used for this recipe:
- I like to use whole white flour for baking as it is a healthier, lesser option that can be processed for all purposes of baking but they have the same taste in food and bread.
- If you are looking at this meal and it is the season of the year it is hard to find bacon, look online, where you can buy it all year long and usually at a very competitive price.