Happy Old Brethren for Valentine's Day – Articles
No matter how you choose to celebrate Valentine's Day, it will definitely be a holiday break time to prepare a short day break, get a full free gift or just do everything in the power to prevent from overindulging at all of the compatible treat come in contact with.
To help satisfy gastric toothbrush without having a good diet, I want to share some of the reviews I want to make on Valentine's Day. Whether you want to find something you love with some other food in the morning or maybe you're either looking for a good dessert after returning from your restaurant, these recipe is quite convincing.
- 4 avocados
- 4 tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 full queen
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches of salt at sea
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
(If it is not sweet for flavor flavor, add more ½ banana, 1-2 teaspoons, honey, or other dates)
Toppings: Extremely uncontrollable coconut, which is cut into cocoa, or sliced strawberries
- Cut bisocados in half and the flesh exits the body into a breeder or foodstuff.
- It's here and add more ingredients. Combine until it reaches a nasty matter, perception.
- Top with unsweetened coconut flakes, cocoa nibs, or cut strawberries. Take a spoon, and enjoy it. Or observe the toppings and use it as a dip for all fresh strawberries.
Dark Chocolate Cover Strawberries
- 1 lb. strawberries
- One 3.5 oz. bar 70 or 90% dark chocolate
- Rinse and very dry strawberries.
- Bake sandwich chocolate into pieces and put in a glass jar.
- Microwave Microphone 30 seconds, sound, and repeat as needed until the chocolate is dissolved-to care for the chocolates. You can use the boat twice instead of if you like it.
- Linear rubber with paper paper.
- Once the chocolate is melted, the juice is dried and the juice is in the chocolate and on the paper.
- Remove all strawberries and place them in paper paper, put in a refrigerator and place a piece of bread in the refrigerator for cooling and leave the chocolate, for about 15 minutes.
- Serve once the chocolate cooled. Save all the food in the refrigerator.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 full queen
- 1 Tbsp. honey or stevia (optional)
- ½ tsp. soda bread
Choice: Dark chocolate chips
1. Bread and temperature at 400 degrees and grease cream. Cupcake plays also!
2. Put all the nutrients except chocolate chocolate in the cloth. Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
3. Bake for 9-11, until the edges are brown. Let it cool for 10 minutes. Store in the airbox for up to a week.
– Mandy Rother RD, LD, NASM Food Centers, NASM-CPT – Instead of Helping Time Life Plan, Lab Testing
This article is not intended for medicine or antibiotics, and not as a substitute for treatment, and not as an alternative medical advice. Using the suggestions in this and the other documents is to choose the risk of a reader.