Without the reminder, + you will want the bumpers to keep us in our line, and we will be totally unaware of how it is being used.
In other words, we will do what we do daily.
Autopilot works very well when we do not have the ability to change our performance – but if it is appropriate for a good person, it's kryptonite.
If you are worried about getting better for something, you will need ..
1. Know yourself
Yes – rules.
Terms. Instructions. Things. Characteristics. Whatever you want to call them.
The purpose of setting up laws for life is to overcome fear in most people. We immediately remind ourselves of all unfair cases or rules that we did not have to compel – or when we tried to live under unnecessary rules (not eating after 6:00).
That is no what I'm talking about.
Below are a list of good things.
- Go for your trip
- Eat at least 5 servers of veggies
- Keep up with the daily journals (3 things to do today + 3 things thank you why)
- Make at least 2 training exercises
- Publish everything spent on YouAte (dietary food feed)
I track every kind of custom in an app called Habit Share. My wife has Fitbit.
Why are all applications?
If you do not know what you are doing, then it's very difficult to change your life with every level of balance. Trying to build the best character without having to understand yourself is like a flu virus.
Laws govern the lack of freedom. But setting rules for yourself is different. & # 39; freedom is all the issues.
The terms on your calendar are not insignificant, they have the limitations you can get to create yourself, through your experience and wisdom.
A good privacy plan makes you free to stop making peace with yourself over a hundred times on one topic. Should I have a third drink? Should I leave today? Should i order a salad?
Despite our fear of laws, working in accordance with a good human constitution does not feel restricted. Instead, it creates a good understanding of power and independence.
- Choose rules that make your life better and set you up for success. Non-difficult rules you can pay at least 80% of the time.
- Choose the growing rules (eat dinner at dinner, go for travel) instead of removing (no sugar).
- Try with short-term rules (February 14, February). Be creative. Try it. Testing. Search.
- Use calculator equipment (Habit Share, Fitbit, YouAte, 😃)
- Choose the rules that are spreading slowly in the direction you want to go.
- Most importantly, choosing rules that feel that love is not condemned.
XO ~ Robyn
Drinking with one partner with me? It will be a great honor to work with you when and when the moment feels right.
To learn more about Health Care click HERE.
To create a HERE Search Design Design.
<! – –