Fourteen recommendations on anti-cancer diet
1. Eat a nutritious, vegetable-based diet that chooses a variety of vegetables and fruits, beans, but does not mean Vegetarian, but should allow plant food to occupy more than 2/3 of the food
2. Maintain the average body mass index of the appropriate weight group (BMI=weight/height 2 (m) remains in the BMI throughout adulthood) For 21 to 25, and the individual’s BMI is 18.5 to 25, to avoid underweight or too high, and limit the weight gain throughout the adult period to 5 kg.
3. Persist in physical activity if engaged For those with light or moderate physical activity, a quick walk or similar exercise should be carried out for about 1 hour every day, and a more intense sweating exercise of at least 1 h per week should be arranged.
4. Encourage the whole year Eat more vegetables and fruits to provide 7% of total energy, and eat a variety of vegetables and fruits every day for 400 g to 800 g per day.
5. Use starch-rich And protein The vegetable staple food should account for 45% to 60% of the total energy, and the total energy provided by the refined sugar should be limited to 10%. The starchy food of the individual should be 600 g to 800 g per day, and should be eaten as much as possible. Processed food
6. Do not drink alcohol, especially against excessive drinking. If you want to drink alcohol, men should be limited to 2 cups, and women should be limited to 1 cup (1 cup is defined as 250 ml beer, 100 ml wine, Liquor 25 ml). Pregnant women, children and adolescents should not drink alcohol
7. Meat food red meat (referred to as cattle, sheep, pork and their products) should be less than 10% of total energy. It should be less than 80 g per day. It is best to choose meat from fish, poultry or non-domestic animals.
8. The total energy provided by fats and oils should be 15% to 30% of the total energy. %, limit fat content, especially foods with more animal fat, vegetable oil should also be appropriate, and should choose vegetable oil containing monounsaturated fat and low degree of hydrogenation
9. The daily intake of salt from various sources should not exceed 6 g, including salted foods.
10. Try to reduce the contamination of food by mold. Foods contaminated with mycotoxins or long-term storage at room temperature should be avoided
11. Food-preserving foods that are easily spoiled should be stored at the time of purchase and at home, or should be stored by other appropriate methods
12. Food additives and residues and various chemical pollutants should be developed and monitored for safe use, and strict management and monitoring methods should be developed. When the content of additives, contaminants and residues in foods is lower than the level specified by the state, their presence is harmless, but improper use or improper use may affect health
13. Nutritional supplements Do not reduce the risk of cancer, most people should get a variety of nutrients from the diet, without nutritional supplements
14. Food preparation and cooking with lower temperatures when eating meat and fish Cooking, don’t eat charred meat and fish, don’t eat grilled, smoked and smoked meat and fish regularly
Welcome to the cancer doctor public number, more good texts to share with you !