Elderly anti-cancer diet attention! I hope everyone pays attention to updating daily health knowledge.
Diet and tumor are inextricably linked. If you eat the wrong one, it will trigger the fuse of cancer. If you eat it right, it can prevent cancer. Proper food does have the effect of getting sick and preventing disease. Especially for the elderly, the diet should pay more attention to, the following small series for you to introduce one by one.
1. Preparation and cooking of foods should be cooked at a lower temperature when eating meat and fish. Do not eat charred meat and fish, and do not eat grilled, smoked and smoked meat regularly. Fish;
2. The average body mass index of people with appropriate weight (BMI=weight/height 2 (m) is maintained at a BMI of 21-25 in the adult stage, and the individual’s BMI is 18.5-25 To avoid underweight or overweight, and limit the weight gain during the entire adult period to 5 kg;
3. Adhere to physical activity If you are engaged in a light or medium physical activity, you should do it every day. A quick walk or similar exercise of about 1 h, and a more severe sweating exercise of at least 1 h per week;
4, encourage the whole year Eat more vegetables and fruits to provide 7% of total energy, and eat a variety of vegetables and fruits every day for 400 g~800 g per day;
5, select rich Starch and protein The staple food should account for 45%~60% of the total energy, and the total energy provided by the refined sugar should be limited to 10%. The starch intake of the individual should reach 600g~800g, and should be eaten as much as possible. Food;
8. The energy provided by total fats and oils should account for 15% to 30% of the total energy, limiting the fat content, especially for foods with more animal fats. Appropriate amount, and should choose vegetable oil containing monounsaturated fat and low degree of hydrogenation;
9, salt-restricting adults should not consume more than 6 g of salt per day from various sources, including salting Various foods;
10, try to reduce the pollution of mold to food, should avoid eating food contaminated with mycotoxins or long-term storage at room temperature;
11. Foods that are easily preserved in food preservation should be refrigerated or other appropriate methods at the time of purchase and at home;
12. Additives and residues and various chemical contaminants should be developed and monitored for safe use, and strict management and monitoring methods should be established. When the content of additives, contaminants and residues in food is lower than the level specified by the state, Their presence is harmless, but improper use or misuse can affect health;
13. Nutritional supplements do not reduce the risk of cancer, and most people should get all kinds of nutrients from their diet. Instead of using nutritional supplements;
14, eating nutritious, vegetable-based diversified diets, choose a plant-based diet rich in various vegetables and fruits, beans, but not Means vegetarian, but plant food should occupy more than 2/3 of the food;
In addition to the 14 recommendations for the meal, it is recommended not to smoke or chew tobacco, and to encourage production in any form, Promotion and use of tobacco.
What vegetables should older people eat?
The elderly are healthy and comfortable, and they are the hope of every child. Instead of buying a variety of health care products and health care equipment, it is better to care for the health of the elderly from the basic diet and health care. So, what kind of vegetables should the elderly eat?
Some elderly people have high blood pressure. In this case, you can eat more spinach, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, lily roots, pumpkin, eggplant, cucumber and so on. Be sure to avoid eating some hard-fiber vegetables such as burdock, bamboo shoots, beans, etc., and avoid irritating vegetables such as spicy vegetables, mango, mustard, onions, mustard and so on.
It is also necessary to adjust the diet according to the season. In the autumn, the elderly should eat more foods rich in calcium, iron and vitamins A, B2 and C. Fresh green leafy vegetables and red and yellow melons (such as carrots, pumpkins, apricots, etc.) are rich in vitamins A and C, and should be eaten more. The content of potassium, iodine and iron in kelp and laver is high, which is beneficial for prevention and treatment of hypertension and arteriosclerosis. Regular consumption of mussels, kelp, mushrooms, peanuts, walnuts, sesame seeds, etc. can increase the intake of essential trace elements such as zinc, selenium and copper, and also help prevent and treat hypertension and arteriosclerosis.
In addition, when the elderly are constipated, you should eat more lettuce: it has the function of opening and eliminating, rich in vitamin C, natural folic acid, iron. Eat lettuce regularly to promote bowel movements and prevent constipation.
There is also a spinach, which contains a large amount of cellulose and hemicellulose, glue, pectin and other edible cellulose, which has the effect of treating constipation, blood in the stool and hemorrhoids. Amaranth: It is called “saline grass”. It contains more crude fiber and is more tough. It is not easily absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract and promotes peristalsis of the large intestine. It is recommended to eat occasionally in summer. Spinach: Spinach is cool, sweet, with nourishing, hemostasis, moistening, smoothing, laxative effect. Sweet potato: cool blood and blood circulation, wide stomach, constipation, chronic constipation food is especially suitable. White radish: Raw food can promote digestion, and its spicy ingredients can promote gastric secretion and regulate gastrointestinal function. I know that the old man constipation eats vegetables. In addition, the white radish is rich in crude fiber, which can promote gastrointestinal motility and keep the stool smooth.
Conclusion: The elderly maintain a healthy physical condition, actively prevent cancer, can not be scorned, and eat more anti-cancer vegetables. Do you have a lot to benefit from mastering the above tips for health care?
With all my personal shortcomings, I hope that my friends will comment on some of the health and anti-cancer common sense that you are familiar with, which will help more people!