Do not diet, do not exercise, eat meal replacement food can lose weight? The truth is always cruel
“Eat meal replacement biscuits, you can lose weight without dieting or exercising.” The market is full of high-priced meal replacement foods, such as meal replacement biscuits, meal replacement powder, meal replacement bars, meal replacement soups, meal replacement meals. Milkshakes, etc., have swept the market for a time, attracting a lot of weight loss and beauty.
However, the case of “food for meal replacement, which causes problems in physical health” is frequently disclosed. Recently, the news that “a young girl eats biscuits to lose weight and causes cardiac arrest” has attracted the attention of many people!
So, can meal replacement foods lose weight? What are the harms to the body? Can you still eat? Let me talk about it in detail today!
What is a meal replacement food?
The so-called meal replacement food is a substitute for some or all of the meals. Common meal replacement forms include meal replacement biscuits, meal replacement powder, meal replacement bars, meal replacement milkshakes and meal replacements. Porridge and so on. It can quickly and conveniently provide a large amount of various nutrients to the human body, and has the characteristics of high fiber, low calorie and easy to satiety.
There are many types of meal replacement products, such as the flower pies that use konjac as raw materials, and the multigrain powders that are milled with grains. All meal replacements have the same effect when used as a calorie control meal.
Can you eat a meal replacement cookie to lose weight?
The merchants advertised the weight loss of meal replacement biscuits under the banner of “natural, nutritious, low-calorie, and long-lasting energy”. For obese people, even if you don’t eat meal replacement biscuits, you can lose weight as long as you control the energy intake less than the energy consumed.
Conversely, if you eat meal replacement biscuits without restriction, the energy consumed will exceed the energy consumed, not only will not lose weight, but will increase weight.
What are the health risks of using meal replacement cookies completely?
Because of different production techniques and health awareness, not all manufacturers produce meal replacement biscuits that are low in fat, low in sugar, low in salt, high in dietary fiber, and comprehensive in nutrition. If the dieter replaces the dinner with three meals a day or a long time with a meal replacement cookie, it is not good for your health.
1. The meal replacement biscuits can not meet the nutrient intake recommended by the Chinese Dietary Guidelines, and can not replace the natural nutrients in the foods such as potato, fresh fruits and vegetables, meat and milk, and beans. Long-term consumption is easy to cause malnutrition.
2. Dietary biscuits have low protein content and are also prone to fatigue, memory loss, and low resistance.
3. The meal replacement biscuits tend to have higher fat content, and long-term consumption increases the risk of fatty liver.
How to use meal replacement biscuits to help you lose weight?
1. It is recommended to replace the staple food with a meal replacement cookie. Select the product that best suits your taste and fat content, and read the instructions before you eat it in order to play the meal replacement effect.
2. Drink plenty of water every day. Add enough water.
3. Eat more vegetables. Dietary fiber-rich vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and rape.
4. Also eat enough protein. High-protein, low-fat white meat such as fish, shrimp, and chicken.
5. Ensure adequate sleep. Sufficient sleep can help you stabilize your metabolism and suppress your appetite.