Chicken chicken with biscuits
This simple Chicken Tortilla Soup Chicken filled with corn, poblano peppers, onions, garlic, and chicken breast will warm you inside.
Jump to the food pantry keyboard_arrow_down
285 THE CENTER
MyWW® SmartPoints ™ New!
Chicken Tortilla Soup with Corn Recipe
There is nothing like having a warm bowl of soup when it's cold outside and the light green chicken Tortilla Soup will hit the spot. Healthy, filling, and friendly refrigerator, is a dish everyone loves.
With winter crawling and the night starting cold and we can finally begin to get rid of some of our favorite sweaters, I am immediately starting to love comfort food. The kind you like to do in bed and remind someone or something.
For me, I always think about my grandmother’s chicken soup immediately. It is made entirely from scratch, including broth, and baked for hours on the oven. She did it whenever someone was sick, had a bad day, or needed a little something to take away from me. It was the ultimate comfort food.
Today as I think about comfort food, it has a new meaning to me. Not only do I need to be comfortable in terms of taste, but I also need to comfort my brain knowing that I am feeding my family something that is not only delicious but also good for them. To me, that means something made with real foods, all healthy, local foods, free of unnecessary chemicals and additives.
This Chicken Tortilla Soup with Fresh Corn takes a traditional chicken soup and adds fruit that adds some Mexican flavors and lots of fresh ingredients – remember this is a refreshing meal – a new, healthier version of excellence. It starts with the base of poblano peppers, onions, and garlic. Afterwards the chickens are heated in soups and added to the grain as a natural stealing agent. Then everything is mixed together to create a spicy spicy soup.
After that – it's really up to you. I like to add fresh corn and sometimes black beans. But you can add rice, pasta, or quinoa. Then you have to reach for all the toppings you can find – avocado, queso fresco, cilantro, sour cream, cooked cheese – all on top and dizzy.
- Add black beans, pinto beans, or white beans to extra protein and fiber. You can also add cooked rice or quinoa.
- For a crisp selection, add the chipotle pepper topped with adobo sauce while keeping the peppers and onions out. You can also use jalapeno pepper or serrano pepper instead of poblano.
- If you prefer light broth, do not mix it with broth or mix it in half.
- For a low calorie option, leave out corn syrup. Just be aware that the soup will not look as thick. To make it thicker, you can add a can of beans that can be avoided by fat.
- Cream of chicken soup with cream, add a little sour cream, yogurt in Greece, or cheese.
- For those who are going to Weight Watchers, you can make a zero-fat soup (about blue or blue plans) by removing cornstarch and using 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Consider adding 1 / 2-1 of cooked beans to smoked.
Can I cook chicken soup with chicken?
This is a great soup for cooling. Make sure to cool completely first and then store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Consider storing personal containers for snacks, fast.
There are so many ways to top this soup and its fun section! Here are some of my favorites:
- Add some fresh avocado slices to add fat and healthy tastes.
- Cut between cilantro and onion to add some new fraction.
- Bake some tortillas to add substance defective surface.
- Cheese is always a good idea. Consider using su & # 39; a fresco for traditional attractions or use mozzarella, cheddar, or Monterey Jack.
- Most restaurants serve dry oyster & # 39; tortilla & # 39; you can also serve sliced jalapenos.
- Traditionally, chicken tortilla soup is served with warm corn tortillas. You can either go in there or tear it up and put it on the plate.