Caribbean Black Eyed Pea & Green Green Green
A happy year, everyone! Hoping that 2019 has begun to start slowly all over.
When it comes to accurate threats after sharing ideas about resilience – I've found that I feel a little initiative. There is no resistance to the NYE hype that stops me from feeling alone at this time of the year. I began to be surprised if my words were literally extensible.
Then I woke up yesterday, an extraordinary morning and winter in NYC. I felt like I was well aware of how unfortunate I would be in the city, facing a new day and even in the new year. I watched the sun – it looked like someone was painting on my outside windows-it took time to think about all the good things: family, friendship, relationships, words, food. I thought intelligent words that a friend gave me last night, and a certain amount of potential I was in Ashley. Everything seemed to be different from the night before, not just both of these feelings are normal, or even in fact. She felt like the resilience of the action.
In the morning, I received a wonderful message about my spirits and readers at the end of last week and talked about friends and readers who had a "low meltdown" technique. "I was so excited to get out of my cocoon, Many times when cooking, they sent me a horrible scene. It was a remarkable reminder of stamina and flexibility that is one of us that we must treat ourselves – and we are all together.
However, moving to the topic of food, it's the end of the week, to get a January 1 and beyond (fruit and peanut butter is a clean and healthy food in the new year, at least in the south of the United States) . I wanted to treat the subject a little bit different this year, so I came to the idea of curry. It is the magnetic curry, which I made from the yummy powder of the curry (any curry powder you have is good), coconut, spinach, and touching cinnamon and allspice.
The food served rice well, that is how I ate it, but as much as the food is eaten, you can put any grain in your favorite dish, or even serve baked potatoes (or sweet potatoes) or some kind of ads. It's a taste, easy to do or less heat-dependent type of pepper you use (I use jalapeno) and if you want to add a coconut nipple. This is a cool fabric that cools down, which, when I recently made a IG approval, to see what the bread would look like for the new year, it was a clear winner. This is good news for me, because the type of food we need most often when DI is full!
Here it is.
|Caribbean Black Eyed Pea and green Green Green||
Type of cheese: the main dish
Foods: free gluten, free vegetable juice, free soya, without oil
Write: Gena Hamshaw
Time to cook:
Time of day:
It serves: 6-8
- 2 tablespoons vegetable juice (such as the fish or grape) *
- 1 plain white or yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped carrots
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (you can use sorrows, rather than a lot of heat)
- 2 cloves of cloves
- 1 teaspoon Jarmas (or any curry powder)
- 1 teaspoon of ground ducks
- ½ teaspoon on the ground
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 3 cup boiled black parsley (2 canned, washed liquid)
- 1 14.5 ounces can be permanently cooked or cooked, called tomatoes (1 large, fresh tomatoes, chopped)
- 1 snow, ice and chopped (about 6-7 ounces)
- 3 cups of sodium soup or water
- ½-3/4 teaspoons of salt, or taste
- Cherries of raw cheese, if necessary
- 1 green leaf, cut and leafed leaves
- 1 cup fatty milk, wet or cream
- Juice fresh juice, flavor
- Rice, sorghum, quinoa, or any other favorite, serve it
- Dispose of the large oily pot in moderate heat. Add onions, carrots, and peppers. Sauce, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes, or until the onions are delicate white. Add garlic, curry, bones, cinnamon, allspice, and small water. Cook it, stirring many times, another 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic and garlic is very fragrant.
- Combine black beans, tomatoes, potatoes, and broths or water, along with salt to taste (I use ¾ teaspoon) and cereal if you would like. Bring a mixture of boiling water. Cut the heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and fish to your laundry. Stir well, then cover again and cover for another 10 minutes. Taste, add juice sweet as desired, and serve the rice or your favorite grain!
* Refresh a few brothes of vegetable broth to no oil.
It was very good to start 2019 with this sweet food (a few of which were already in the refrigerator, where they kept for about six weeks). I did not press myself for as long as I did before the hospital changes, but I was not surprised – I was in the kitchen room, especially when I had more time and more to dreamed the ideas. I hope to review some of your scouting Power Supply in the coming weeks, along with new foods.
Want a wonderful week of the year, friends. Until Sunday