I'm looking for a quick, everyday meal, and now I like this Cajun Turkish Club Sandwich! Salt bread mixed with turkey compost, beautiful herbs, sour tomatoes, sour pork and sour cream, Cajun mayo, has a special luggage and hit! I got more bread in the center of the sandwiches so that I could be amazing, so I'd skip it here. I promise, you will never lose it! It is slippery because most do not have the mayonnaise fan, but if you add a bunch of spices to it, it is more likely to be "aioli" and I like it. That's not all right, but that's what it is, and this is Cajun's mayon's caption sweet. I like it spicy, but you can make a little noise and add a cajun (see a lot of chemotherapy). Not only is this Cajun Turkey Club Sandwich easy and taste, but it's delicious lunch and just just 242 calories or 4 WW Freestyle SmartPoints!
Looking for a simple snack, sweet sandwiches, including handbags? Visit the Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap, Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Turkish Ceddar Wraps, Greek Chicken Tacos, Easy Chicken Quesadillas, Steak Lettuce Wraps, Buffalo Chicken Braid, Open Face Greek Steak Sandwiches, Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps, Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzadillas, Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Garlan Greens Herbs Sandwich, Wraps Chicken, Black and Blue Stereo Wraps, Ham and Cheese Twists, Bacon BBQ Cheeseburger Quesadillas, Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps and mostly Sandwiches, Wraps and I & # 39; fingerprints Parts of the recipe index!
Cajun Turkey Sandwich
- 2 cut wood cut ham
- 2 cut wheat flour (eg Pepperidge Farm Light Style or Arnold Light Multigrain)
- 1 teaspoon weight of the mayonnaise flavor of Hellmann (this differs from Hellmann's light)
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning (I use McCormick, this is a nice seasoning, you can cut it to ¼ teaspoon for lower heat)
- 1-2 leaf lettuce (I use green leaf lettuce)
- 2-3 thin tomatoes
- 3 oz in sliced turkey breast (if following preparation, select one that is 0 SmartPoints!)
- Place swine on a roll until it is placed on a towel to drain.
- Place bread in yeast leaven or baking broth and baking for simple gold.
- While the meal is eating, move with mayonnaise and cajun until they are in contact. When baking dough, spread Cajun mayo across a piece of bread.
- Put the lettuce and tomatoes on the other slice of bread and top with turkey and bacon. Place the bread with Cajun mayo at the top, mayo falls down. Dump sandwich in half before serving.
Weight Watchers Popular SmartPoints:
4 sandwich (SP calculate using the recipe tool on weightwatchers.com)
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
6 sandwich (PP is calculated using the Weight Watchers PointsPlus control panel and the information below)
242 calories, 22 g carbs, 4 g sugars, 5 g fat, 2 g full fat, 27 g protein, 4 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)