Broccorn Broccoli – Golf Club
Maybe I'm crazy, but I think everyone would love broccoli if they try this way. Baked broccoli has always been a tasty treat like mine, and then I started adding nutritious yeast and spices to stimulate the popcorn effect. I can easily eat a whole bowl of this item in one sitting and usually make it a snack. This broccoli also works well on one side of everything for a meal – we like to have it with rice and baked tofu.
Wondering what to do with the leftovers? I recently made a creamy broccoli soup and it was delicious – you can watch me step by step on IG here. Also, try the broccoli stem tartare and these lakes. Happy Women's Day and I wish you a very nice rest of the weekend –
- 1½ lbs broccoli florets – from about 7-9 small heads of broccoli
- 1 teaspoon nutritious yeast
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder (optional)
- Sha teaspoon of dried beans (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of smoked paprika (optional)
- pinch of red pepper chips (optional)
- sea salt
- black pepper in fresh ground
- 2-3 tablespoons of avocado oil or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C). Prepare a baking sheet. Place the broccoli sheets on paper.
- In a small bowl, add the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, smoked paprika, and pepper ice cream, if using. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in olive oil until soft. Pour in the spices and mix with the broccoli oil and wrap your hands to make sure you are thoroughly blossoming. Alternatively, you can sprinkle all the spices directly into broccoli and pour oil on top, then wrap everything.
- Boil broccoli for 25-30 minutes, stirring in half, until eggs are cooked and cooked in portions. Chicken broccoli chicken is perfectly enjoyable right away.
If your broccoli has leaves, bake it as well, they will float like any other cake.