3 Health (ish) Cookies to Bake This Hair Mode – Articles
In December – it means that cases are allowed in large quantities (even though I have lost the tree before giving thanks). And with ceremonies they came to the bars without a drink – to meet the happier and extra time with their loved ones, enjoyments, and lights, and what I liked – highlight these winter candles in winter.
But for most of us, they often show concern and anxiety – from time problems, to wiping wallets and anxieties looking for a full free gift (and including it!), To try to keep growing in poor food in any way. I think we can agree that we have some of the things we do this year more than ever.
So let's kill two birds with a single stone with these cookies. They are all free food and food, and they take 30 minutes before they are wiped – so you can eat at the holidays as you use your goals and still have plenty of time to fit this last time. you picked up on the way home.
Almond Floor Sugar Cookies
• 1 cup Almond flour
• 1 ½ Tbsp. butter, melt
• 2 Tbsp. applesauce
• 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
• ¼ cup Maple syrup
• 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
• 1 Tbsp. vanilla product
• Salt salt at sea
• Soda bread
1. The powder was made to 325 F. Cut paper paper for its size on a cookie certificate.
2. Combine raw dry flour (flour, tree, cinnamon, salt and fish and soda) in a positive and moving way to combine.
3. In a small sandwich, add butter and maple syrup. Spread in the microwave in the 15 second increments until melted butter and maple syrup is runny.
4. Add salt to a mixture of plenty, with apples and vanilla. Keep in hand until the mixture creates the dough.
5. A complete scoop into 1 inch balls and put on paper paper, put it here and stretch up to almost ¼ inch thick. You should have a complete dough to make up to 10 balls.
6. Put the cookies in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Has made 10 tasks | Duration: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 min
Food nutrient info | Calories: 70 | Protein: 1 | Fat: 3 | Carbs: 8 | Sugar: 5 | Fiber: 1g
Ba-Coconut Coconut Bites
• 1 ½ cups that show pork
• 5 days
• 2 Tbsp. coconut oil sauce
• 1 Tbsp. The extract is clean and clean
• 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
1. Small wooden list with wax or paper.
2. Combine coconut, egg and lard in the diet manager until a little, for about 3 minutes.
3. Using a tablespoon, mix the mixture into a spoon to become the shape of 12 eyebrows. Carefully draw from the spoon and place in a paper paper.
4. If you prefer the Mounds tab, leave as it is. If you prefer Almond Joys, press the almond in the middle of each place in the coconut.
5. Freeze for 15 minutes.
6. While the bars are encouraging, melt the chocolates into the microwave (20 seconds at a time to prevent burns).
7. Remove the coconut mixture into chocolate at the top of them. Return them in freezing for 10 minutes to make sure.
Works Activities 12 | Duration: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25 min
Food nutrient info | Calories: 125 | Protein: 1 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 11 | Sugar: 9 | Fiber: 2
• 1 1/2 cups selected (almond, cheese, cashew, sunflower seed, etc.)
• 2 tsp. vanilla product
• 1 tsp. almond wax
• 2 scoops (1 serving) Vanilla VeganMax Fluid Protein
• 1/8 cup dark chocolate
• 2 Tbsp. coconut oil sauce
1. Mix the almond butter and remove (s) into a small bowl. Add in protein protein, and connect to each other. Put the mixture into freezing for 20 minutes.
2. Remove a freezer from the freezer and produce it in tablespoon-sized balls. Place butter butter on butter and pepper, and then turn it into freezing for about 1 hour or until it is too hard.
3. Dissolve the chocolate with coconut and lard in a saucepan on the stove. The use of excessive sleep or fatty hygiene is healthy.
4. Remove sunflower butter from the refrigerator. With the shoe, dip balls in chocolate chocolate. Use only one hair, and cover about ¾ of each ball. Repeat with each ball, put these in place and put each one in a notebook.
5. Put a piece of bread in the freezer for a few seconds to give a glass jar to the whole of it.
6. Save in refrigerator or freezing. Serve chilled.
Works 15 | Next time: 20 minutes | Cookie time: 5 minutes
Food nutrient info | Calories: 190 | Protein: 7 | Fat: 16 | Carbs: 8 | Sugar: 3 | Fiber: 2
Written by Flourish Staff
This article is not intended for medicine or antibiotics, and is not a substitute for treatment, and is not an alternative medical advice. Use of suggestions in this and other terms is to choose a reader's risk.